Welcome to Accessibility Resources!
In support of Colorado College’s commitment to embrace diversity and inclusion as key components of a strong liberal arts education, Accessibility Resources works in partnership with students, faculty, and staff to provide accessible, equitable, and inclusive experiences for people with disabilities.
Accessibility Resources works to improve access, equity, and inclusion by:
- Providing a range of accommodations and services for students with disabilities
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to support the experiences of students with disabilities
- Supporting alumni applying for accommodations for post-BA experiences
- Providing visitors and guests of the college with information regarding access and accommodations
- Consulting with the campus community on a broad range of disability-related issues
- Providing education on access and inclusion of people with disabilities
Students: It's Time to Submit Faculty Notification for Block 4
Accessibility Resources Student Leadership Council
Location: Armstrong Board Room
Let’s Talk About Perfectionism and Procrastination—Over Lunch!
Location: Armstrong 210
Limited to the first ten students who RSVP to Jan Edwards:
Armstrong Hall, Room 211
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294
Director & ADA/504 Coordinator